Monday, August 22, 2011

Octomom Nadya Suleman reveals the gruesome body scars from her pregnancy

War wounds: Octomom Nadya Suleman revealed her midriff at a celebrity boxing match in Miami over the weekend



She managed to lose her baby weight in mere months following the birth of her octuplets.



But Nadya Suleman, who delivered her eight babies via C-section, still bears a reminder of her high risk pregnancy.



The 36-year-old mother of 14 revealed stretched and scarred skin on her lower stomach and sides at a boxing match over the weekend.





Body after babies: The mother has previously denied undergoing a tummy tuck





The reality TV phenomenon, who has 14 children all under the age of ten, allowed the pictures to be taken of her midriff before entering the ring.



She has previously denied reports she underwent a tummy tuck surgery following the birth of the octuplets, insisting she lost the weight - and extra skin - naturally.



'No way,' she responded when asked if she had had surgery by America's Star magazine in January.





What a bump: Nadya and her bump pre birth





'I wanted to prove to myself that I can do it on my own, naturally. My friends call my Rubber Band because I always snapped back so quickly after my other kids!'

She also criticised reality TV star Kate Gosselin, who had twins and sextuplets, for going under the knife.



'I feel like it's cheating,' she said. 'It's her choice. If she has enough money to fix herself, let her. I have a better shape, though. I'm sorry, no offense to her.'





New gig: The mother of 14 last week took part in a celebrity boxing match





Suleman became internationally famous when she gave birth to her eight babies – two daughters and six sons – in January 2009 after conceiving them through in vitro fertilisation.



Noah, Isaiah, Nariyah, Josiah, Jeremiah, Jonah, Maliyah and Makai are only the second full set of octuplets to be born alive in the U.S. – and not all of the previous set survived longer than the first week.



source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment